Call Today for In-Home Care Tomorrow
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we provide a full
range of in-home care services.
Providing Compassionate Accident & Elder Care Since 1993
In-home nursing care pairs the comfort of being at home with experienced, professional healthcare—this combination gives your loved one the freedom and quality of life that he or she truly deserves. Since 1993, the exceptional caregivers and nurses at Advanced Nursing have provided exceptional in-home care to hundreds of families throughout Montgomery County, MD.
Let Advanced Nursing give you peace of mind—call us today at 240-283-4984!
Our Home Care Services
Through the trusted and exceptional care of our senior companions and registered nurses, we offer a variety of in-home care services, including:
- In-home care
- Elder care
- Companion care
- Personal care
- Nursing care
- Advanced nursing care
- Medication management
- Ventilator management & supervision
- Assisted living
- Disabled care
- After-accident care
- Post-surgery care
- Respite care
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s care
- Specialty cleaning services
- And more!
In addition to all of these services, we’re happy to introduce our newest specialty service—Elder Clean Pros! They offer housekeeping, home safety, basic home chores, and maintenance services for your loved ones. Call us today for more details.
Our home care company provides a wide range of services that are tailored, case-by-case, to meet your loved one’s every need. Contact us today to find out how Advanced Nursing can help you.
Quadriplegic & Paraplegic Care
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we’re fully equipped to handle even complicated care cases, such as quadriplegic and paraplegic care. In fact, since 1994, we have been providing exceptional in-home care for Tom G., a C3-4 quadriplegic.
Nearly 10 years ago, he suffered a traumatic fall that left him paralyzed from the neck down. Because of the severity of his injury, Tom needs round-the-clock care that is provided by our exceptional caregivers.
“You can’t just send someone over to take care of me,” Tom said. “My care needs are very specific and very complicated, and there is a lot of training necessary.”
In addition to our normal background check and interview process, we set up additional meet and greets with any potential caregivers and Tom—and then the selected caregivers receive 56 hours of orientation and training before they begin work independently. We do this because we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for you and your loved ones.
Who Can Benefit from Our In-Home Care Services
Hundreds of families throughout Montgomery County have selected Advanced Nursing as their home care company because they trust and believe in the quality of our services. Some of the people who have benefited from our in-home care include:
- Senior citizens – as your parents age and their medical needs change, Advanced Nursing is here for you to provide exceptional professional elder care in the safety of their home. We will match your loved one with a home care professional that fits their unique personality, interests, and needs.
- Loved ones with dementia & Alzheimer’s – dementia and Alzheimer’s can be very painful diseases, and they require highly qualified home care services. At Advanced Nursing, we have a lot of experience in aiding families with loved ones suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s to make their day-to-day life easier, safer, and more comfortable.
- Loved ones with chronic illnesses – many chronic illnesses require advanced care, and our talented nursing team can provide medication management, ventilation support, specialty cleaning services, and more for family members suffering from chronic illnesses.
- Loved ones who have been in a catastrophic accident – a sudden accident can change your families’ lives, and the professional team at Advanced Nursing wants to help make your day-to-day just a little bit easier. We can provide specialized home care service for a loved one who has been in a catastrophic accident, including paralyzed and quadriplegic family members.
- Disabled family members – our highly-trained professionals can help you care for your disabled or temporarily disabled family members, including those who are recovering from an illness or surgery and those who are dealing with a mental or physical disability.
We understand the ins and outs of in-home care and provide services that ensure your loved one is living a happy and healthy life. But not all elderly are open to the idea of receiving assistance, but with home care, you and your loved one will experience independence, personalized one-on-one home care, and peace of mind.
Let Advanced Nursing put our years of experience to work for you and your family—call us today at 240-283-4984 or contact us online!
About Our Exceptional Caregivers
When it comes to choosing a home care provider for your loved one, you want a combination of skill, experience, and compassion—and at Advanced Nursing & Home Support, you’ll find all three. We have a number of experienced in-home caregivers available, including:
- Companions (companions offer non-medical care)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
The type of in-home care professional your loved one requires will be based on their individual needs, and we will always do our best to pair your family member with someone who is not only qualified to assist medically, but someone who can be a friendly companion, as well.
If you have a parent or loved one in need of home care services in Montgomery County, MD, call us today to schedule a free assessment to find out if Advanced Nursing & Home Support is right for you!
Schedule an Home Care Consultation in Maryland
Find the right home care company for your family in Montgomery County, MD—call Advanced Nursing today! We can schedule an in-home consultation to discuss your individual case and the options available to you and your family.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home care consultation in Montgomery County, Maryland today!
Check Out Our Latest Newsletter!