Providing Compassionate Senior & Accident Care Since 1993
In-home nursing care pairs the comfort of being at home with experienced, professional healthcare—this combination gives your loved one the freedom and quality of life that he or she truly deserves. Since 1993, the caring nurses and companions at Advanced Nursing have provided exceptional in-home care to families in Damascus, Maryland.
Let Advanced Nursing give you peace of mind—call us today at 240-283-4984!
Call Today for In-Home Care Tomorrow
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we provide a full
range of in-home care services.
Our In-Home Care Services in Damascus
Through the trusted and exceptional care of our senior companions and registered nurses, we offer a variety of in-home care services, including:
- In-home care
- Senior care
- Companion care
- Personal care
- Nursing care
- Advanced nursing care
- Medication management
- Ventilator management & supervision
- Assisted living
- Disabled care
- Post-surgery care
- Respite care
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s care
- Specialty cleaning services
- And more!
Our in-home care company in Damascus provides a wide range of services that are tailored, case-by-case, to meet your loved one’s every need. Contact us today to find out how Advanced Nursing can help you.
Who Can Benefit from Our In-Home Care Services
Hundreds of families throughout Montgomery County—including Damascus—have selected Advanced Nursing as their in-home care company because they trust and believe in the quality of our services. Some of the people who have benefited from our in-home care include:
- Senior citizens – as your parents age and their medical needs change, Advanced Nursing is here for you to provide exceptional professional care in the safety of their home. We will match your loved one with a homecare professional that fits their unique personality, interests, and needs.
- Loved ones with dementia & Alzheimer’s – dementia and Alzheimer’s can be very painful diseases, and they require highly qualified care. At Advanced Nursing, we have a lot of experience in aiding families with loved ones suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s to make their day-to-day life easier, safer, and more comfortable.
- Loved ones with chronic illnesses – many chronic illnesses require advanced care, and our talented nursing team can provide medication management, ventilation support, specialty cleaning services, and more for family members suffering from chronic illnesses.
- Loved ones who have been in a catastrophic accident – a sudden accident can change your families’ lives, and the professional team at Advanced Nursing wants to help make your day-to-day just a little bit easier. We can provide specialized service for a loved one who has been in a catastrophic accident, including paralyzed and quadriplegic family members.
- Disabled family members – our highly-trained professionals can help you care for your disabled or temporarily disabled family members, including those who are recovering from an illness or surgery and those who are dealing with a mental or physical disability.
Let Advanced Nursing put our years of experience to work for you and your family—call us today!
Signs Home Care is Needed in Damascus
- Neglected household chores – failure to complete everyday tasks such as washing dishes, taking out the garbage, or laundry is a sign your loved one may be overwhelmed or physically unable to perform and requires assistance keeping their home clean.
- Nutritional deficiencies – a fridge that is empty or crowded with expired leftovers, a freezer full of pre-packaged frozen dinners, cupboards with an unusual number of like items, or an unusual number of expired cans or perishables, point to a lack of meal planning. Your loved one may be in need of assistance with grocery shopping and/or meal preparation.
- Health concerns – individuals who are slow to recover from an illness, have a temporary or permanent disability, or experience ongoing health concerns such as diabetes or high blood pressure will benefit from the daily monitoring and support provided by in-home care.
- Isolation – social withdrawal where your loved one no longer makes an effort to keep in touch with friends or family or take trips out of the home for errands or exercise can signal depression or a fear of asking others for assistance.
- Unexplained injuries – odd bruises, swelling, discoloration, or aches and pains can mean a loss of balance or decline in motor skills that require addressing before serious injury occurs.
- Lack of personal hygiene – neglecting daily tasks such as brushing teeth or hair, putting on clean clothing, or bathing can be the result of a loss of mobility, coordination, or cognitive skills.
- And more!
For more information about the warning signs indicating that home care may be necessary in Damascus, click here.
About Our Care Professionals
At Advanced Nursing, we have a number of experienced in-home care professionals available, including:
- Companions (companions offer non-medical care)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
The type of in-home care professional your loved one requires will be based on their individual needs, and we will always do our best to pair your family member with someone who is not only qualified to assist medically, but someone who can be a friendly companion, as well.
Schedule an In-Home Consultation in Damascus
Find the right in-home care company for your family in Damascus, MD—call Advanced Nursing today! We can schedule an in-home consultation to discuss your individual case and the options available to you and your family.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home consultation in Damascus!