What Is In-Home Care?
A common question we are asked is, “What is in-home care?” Many people are curious as to what, exactly, in-home care entails and what sort of medical and personal care their loved one will receive. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we customize all of our care plans to individuals because we know each person is different, and their unique medical and personal needs will be specific to them. Keep reading to learn more about what in-home care entails.
Schedule a free in-home assessment to learn more about our in-home nursing services in Montgomery County, MD! Fill out the form in the sidebar or give us a call at 240-283-4984.
Our In-Home Care Services
All of our in-home care is specially tailored to meet your loved one’s needs, and we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
If you have a parent or loved one in need of in-home care, call us today to schedule a free assessment to find out if Advanced Nursing & Home Support is right for you!
Who Will Provide Your In-Home Care?
Our Experienced & Caring Team
An important part of finding the right in-home care company for your loved one is knowing the types of caretakers that are available. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we have many experienced in-home professionals that are suited to care for your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s:
- Companions (companions offer non-medical care)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
The type of in-home care professional your loved one requires will be based on their individual needs, and we will always do our best to pair your family member with someone who is not only qualified to assist medically, but someone who can be a friendly companion, as well.
Schedule Your In-Home Consultation Today
Want to find out if Advanced Nursing & Home Support’s in-home care is right for you and your family? Schedule a free in-home appointment to discuss your options and find out how our services can be tailored to your loved one’s specific needs.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule an appointment in the Montgomery County, MD area!