Having a family member involved in an accident is a traumatic experience, and it can lead to many difficulties in both the short- and long-term as your loved one is healing. Many families in the Montgomery County, MD area have reached out to us to find complete in-home care services for their loved ones because at Advanced Nursing & Home Support we offer more than just companion care, we also have Registered Nurses and other advanced care specialists on staff.
Schedule a free consultation at your home to find out who our after-accident care can be customized to suit your individual situation—fill out the form to the right or call us at 240-283-4984!
In-Home Care from Registered Nurses
In addition to general caretakers, Advanced Nursing & Home Support goes above and beyond when it comes to our staff. We understand that different situations require different levels of skilled care, particularly after a loved one is in an accident. That’s why we have a variety of wonderful caretakers on our staff, including:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
We will always match your loved one with a skilled caregiver who is perfectly suited to their needs, both medically and personally. Schedule a free in-home assessment today to get started.
Our After-Accident Care Services
We offer a wide range of in-home care services to those who have been in an accident and require care, including:
- Personal care – our professional nurses and caregivers can assist you or your loved one with tasks that can become a challenge, including (but not limited to) bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders, toileting, oral hygiene, and more.
- Advanced nursing care – because we have real nurses on our staff, we can provide a wide range of advanced nursing services, including (but not limited to) wound care, medication management and administration, ventilator management, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, paraplegic and quadriplegic care, and more.
- Homemaking – we can assist you or your family member with many homemaking services, such as light housekeeping, dish washing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone.
- Transportation – whether it’s a trip to the store or to a doctor’s appointment, as long as a safe vehicle is made available, our licensed caretakers can take you or your loved one wherever they need to go.
Learn more about our after-accident care services by giving us a call or scheduling an appointment.
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment
If you are or a loved one in Montgomery County, MD have been in an accident and require temporary or long-term care, contact the compassionate professionals at Advanced Nursing & Home Support. During your appointment, we will discuss your specific needs and the caretakers we have available who would fit that role.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your appointment.