For many senior citizens and disabled loved ones, it’s incredibly important to be able to maintain their independence when they require medical care—and finding a company in Maryland that offers the right blend of professional medical assistance and in-home freedom is vital. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we offer exceptional assisted living services to ensure that your family member receives the best care possible while staying in the comfort of their own home.
Schedule a free assessment for assisted living care in Maryland today by giving us a call at 240-283-4984 or by contacting us online.
Our Companion Support & Home Care Services in Maryland
Since 1993, your friends and neighbors in Maryland have depended on the expertise of the registered nurses and caretakers at Advanced Nursing & Home Support. We offer a wide range of assisted living services, including (but not limited to):
- Skilled care – our certified and licensed nurses can provide medication management and any other advanced medical care your family member will require, such as wound management, ventilator management, specialty care, dementia and Alzheimer’s care, and more.
- Personal care – we can help your loved one with personal needs, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
- Transportation – whether it’s trips to the grocery store or doctor’s appointments, our assisted living care professionals can help get your family member there safely and on time.
- Homemaking – our nurses and caretakers can answer phones, provide pet care, prepare meals, and so much more depending on your loved one’s unique needs.
- Housekeeping – we offer housekeeping services through Elder Clean Pros, including chores, cleaning, home safety, and more.
Find out if assisted living is right for your elderly family member or disabled loved one in Maryland—schedule a free in-home assessment by calling Advanced Nursing & Home Support at 240-283-4984 today!
Our Professional Assisted Living Team
Since the needs of every person and the type of care they require is different, Advanced Nursing & Home Support has a variety of wonderful caretakers on our staff, including:
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
- Home health aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric nursing assistants (GNAs)
Having such a wide range of caretakers at our company allows us to match your loved one’s specific needs to a nurse or companion who can provide everything that is needed. When you call Advanced Nursing & Home Support for your assisted living care in Maryland, we’ll perform a free in-home assessment to help determine the type of care your loved one needs and the type of caretaker that would be best.
To schedule an assessment, just give our compassionate staff a call at 240-283-4984.
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment in Maryland
If you have a loved one in Maryland who would benefit from assisted living care, contact us today to schedule a free assessment. We can discuss your needs and match your family member with a homecare professional that fits his or her unique personality, interests, and needs.
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we offer assisted living care to senior citizens as well as loved ones who have been in catastrophic accidents or are disabled, and we can cater our services to suit your specific situation.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home assessment in Maryland!
We offer services for the following areas in Maryland including, but not limited to:
- Aspen Hill
- Chevy Chase
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery Village
- North Bethesda
- North Potomac
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- White Oak