Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
Compassionate and qualified in-home care since 1993
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we understand how painful dementia and Alzheimer’s are—not just to your loved one, but to you and your family as well. Our primary goal is to provide exceptional in-home care for your family member and make life easier for everyone. We have hundreds of qualified nurses and caretakers available, and we will take the time necessary to learn all about your loved one so we can match him or her with the perfect caretaker.
If your loved one needs dementia or Alzheimer’s care in Montgomery County, Maryland, contact us today to schedule a free in-home assessment by filling out the form to the right or calling 240-283-4984.
What Will Your Loved One’s Care Include?
It is very important to all of us at Advanced Nursing & Home Support that the type of care your loved one receives is suited to his or her individual needs. Some of the services with offer with dementia and Alzheimer’s care include:
- Skilled nursing care – we have registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) available who can provide skilled nursing care, including administering medication, ventilator management, wound care, and other medical and non-medical services.
- Homemaking – our staff will provide light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and phone answering services for your loved one to ensure the home stays tidy.
- Personal care – many loved ones suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s require extra personal care services, and our experienced and caring staff can provide personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more.
- Transportation – if your loved one needs to get to doctor’s appointments, visit the grocery store, or run other errands, the team at Advanced Nursing & Home Support can help.
In addition to our standard services, we also offer a specialty cleaning service—Elder Clean Pros! They offer full-home deep cleaning, home safety, basic home chores, and maintenance services for your loved ones. Call us today for more details.
Our Experienced & Caring Team in Maryland
An important part of finding the right in-home care company for your loved one is knowing the types of caretakers that are available. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we have many experienced in-home professionals that are suited to care for your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s:
- Companions (companions offer non-medical care)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
The type of in-home care professional your loved one requires will be based on their individual needs, and we will always do our best to pair your family member with someone who is not only qualified to assist medically, but someone who can be a friendly companion, as well.
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment Today in Maryland
If you have a family member in Montgomery County, MD that would benefit from dementia or Alzheimer’s care, contact Advanced Nursing & Home Support today. We can help you ensure your loved one is as happy and healthy as possible.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule a free in-home assessment!
We offer services for the following areas in Maryland including, but not limited to:
- Aspen Hill
- Chevy Chase
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery Village
- North Bethesda
- North Potomac
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- White Oak