Call Today for In-Home Care Tomorrow
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we provide a full
range of in-home care services.
Providing Dependable In-Home Care Throughout Montgomery County
As our parents get older, there often comes a time when they need assistance with daily activities such as taking medication, cleaning the house, and grocery shopping. For many people, taking on the role of a caregiver is not a viable option, so how do you manage your elderly parents’ health and wellbeing while continuing to take care of your own family?
When your parent or loved one requires professional in-home care, you want to be sure you’re choosing a company that you can depend on. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, our team of experienced and licensed nurses and companions are thoroughly screened and trained to ensure you’ll get only the most qualified and compassionate caregiver.
If you need in-home care in Montgomery County, Maryland, call the experts at Advanced Nursing & Home Support at 240-283-4984!
Our In-Home Care Services in Maryland
All of our in-home care is specially tailored to meet your loved one’s needs, and we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
All of our home care services are specially tailored to meet your loved one’s needs—call us today at 240-283-4984 to find out how Advanced Nursing can help you throughout Maryland.
Who Can Benefit from In-Home Care in Maryland?
Many of your friends and neighbors throughout all of Montgomery County, MD have chosen Advanced Nursing & Home Support for in-home care because they trust the quality of our services and the compassion of our staff. There are many people who can benefit from in-home care, including:
- Senior citizens
- Loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Loved ones with chronic illnesses
- Loved ones who have been in a catastrophic accident
- Disabled family members
Let Advanced Nursing & Home Support put our years of experience to work for you and your family—call us today!
Benefits of In-Home Care in Maryland
It can be tough as your parents age. Knowing what to do to help them can be hard, especially when they really don’t want a whole lot of help. Not all elderly are open to the idea of receiving assistance, but with in-home care, you and your loved one will experience:
- Independence – Many seniors prefer to “age in place,” which means they don’t want to be placed in a nursing home where they lose a sense of dignity and independence. With in-home care, the senior is able to continue their normal routine with the assistance of a caregiver.
- Personalized, one-on-one care – No one person, lifestyle, or situation is the same, which is why in-home care is a popular choice. Because it is more personalized, it’s extremely efficient and allows your loved one to experience a sense of companionship with their caregiver.
- Peace of mind – If you’ve noticed your parent or loved one could use assistance around the house, but helping yourself isn’t plausible, hiring in-home care can take a weight off your shoulders.
When it comes to choosing a home care provider for your loved one, you want a combination of skill, experience, and compassion—and at Advanced Nursing & Home Support, you’ll find all three. Contact us today for more information.
About Advanced Nursing & Home Support
Advanced Nursing & Home Support is a private, locally-owned and operated in-home health care agency that serves the Montgomery County, Maryland area. Our company was founded in 1993 with a simple mission in mind: provide exceptional home health care, nursing care, and companionship services to senior citizens and other individuals to help them remain comfortable in their own homes.
Ensuring your family’s peace of mind is our foremost priority. We look forward to discussing your loved one’s in-home care needs so we can match you with a homecare professional who is perfectly suited to your family.
Schedule Your Free Assessment Today in Maryland
If you have a loved one in Montgomery County, Maryland who would benefit from in-home care, contact us today to schedule a free assessment. We can discuss your needs and match your family member with a home care professional that fits his or her unique personality, interests, and needs.
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we offer in-home care to senior citizens as well as loved ones who have been in catastrophic accidents or are disabled, and we can cater our services to suit your specific situation.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home assessment!
We offer services for the following Maryland areas including, but not limited to: