Many of the people we provide care for require daily medication management as part of their routine in-home care. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we have experienced professionals on staff who can administer any medication your loved one may require during the course of his or her in-home care, including intravenous medications.
Schedule a free in-home assessment in Montgomery County, MD by calling 240-283-4984 or filling out the form to the right.
Professional & Compassionate In-Home Care
Since 1993, we have provided families in the Montgomery County, MD area with complete in-home care nursing services, including medication management. Our medication management services include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling – we can help ensure that your loved one takes the proper medications at the proper times.
- Administering – our trained and licensed staff can administer medications, including intravenous medications. Let us know about the types of medications your family member will require, and we will match you with a care professional who is suited for your needs.
- Transportation – if a vehicle is provided, our licensed staff can drive your loved one to and from any appointments, including to the pharmacy to fill prescriptions.
Do you have questions about our medication management services? Give us a call at 240-283-4984, and our friendly team will be more than happy to answer.
Additional In-Home Care Services
In addition to medication management, the team at Advanced Nursing & Home Support can provide other in-home care services, including:
- Personal care
- Advanced nursing
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s care
- Post-surgery care
- After-accident care
- Disabled care
- Specialty cleaning
- And more
About Our Team
Since the needs of every person and the type of care they require is different, Advanced Nursing & Home Support has a variety of wonderful caretakers on our staff, including:
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
- Home health aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric nursing assistants (GNAs)
Having such a wide range of caretakers at our company allows us to match your loved one to a nurse or companion who can provide for their specific needs. When you call Advanced Nursing & Home Support for your nursing care, we’ll perform a free in-home assessment to help determine the type of care your loved one needs and the type of caretaker that would be best.
*Please note, not all of the caretakers listed above can provide medication management.
Schedule a Free Assessment Today
If you have a loved one in Montgomery County, MD who requires medication management services in addition to in-home care, contact us today to schedule a free assessment. We can discuss your needs and match your family member with a homecare professional that fits their unique personality, interests, and needs.
At Advanced Nursing, we offer in-home care services to senior citizens as well as loved ones who have been in catastrophic accidents or are disabled, and we can cater our services to suit your specific situation.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home assessment!