Our caring & experienced team is here for you
Many families take great joy in caring for their aging or disabled loved ones, but that can understandably take a physical and emotional toll on the primary caregiver. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we’re here to help support and maintain your relationship with your loved one and their health. Our respite care services provide short- or long-term breaks for the primary caregiver without a lapse in your family member’s health or wellbeing.
If you need respite care for your loved one in the Montgomery County, Maryland area, contact us today by filling out the form to the right or calling 240-283-4984.
Our Respite Care Services
When you contact us for respite care services, we will always take the time to get to know your loved one’s unique medical and non-medical needs—that way we can create an individual care plan that is perfectly suited to you and your family. Some of the services we can provide include:
- Skilled nursing care – we have registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) available who can provide skilled nursing care, including advanced medication management, wound care, ventilator management, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and other medical and non-medical assistance.
- Homemaking & personal care – our caretakers can provide general homemaking and personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, toileting, oral hygiene, light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and telephone answering.
- Transportation – whether your loved one needs to go to a doctor’s appointment or simply to run an errand, our experienced caregivers can get them there.
We also offer specialty cleaning services through our affiliate company, Elder Clean Pros, which can be the perfect blend of respite care and home services. Their team offers monthly or twice monthly deep home cleaning services, general tidying, safety checks, and home management.
The Benefits of Respite Care in Maryland
We understand that you want to be there to care for your loved one, but there are many benefits of respite care for both the caregiver and the care recipient:
- Staying at home – respite care allows for uninterrupted care for your loved one without them needing to leave home.
- Reducing stress – caring for a loved one can, at times, be stressful—having the option to take a break from time to time will allow you to rejuvenate and come back to caring for your family member feeling happy and healthy. Taking care of you is a vitally important part of taking care of your loved one.
- Improving support group – time off allows you to spend time with your community, family, and friends—improving the support group you have around you.
- And more!
Schedule a Free Assessment for Respite Care Today in Maryland
If you need respite care in Montgomery County, MD for your loved one, contact us today to schedule a free assessment. We can discuss your needs and match your family member with a homecare professional that fits their unique personality, interests, and needs.
At Advanced Nursing, we offer respite care services for senior citizens as well as loved ones who have been in catastrophic accidents or are disabled, and we can cater our services to suit your specific situation.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule your in-home assessment.
We offer services for the following areas in Maryland including, but not limited to: