Best In-Home Care for Seniors in Maryland
As our parents get older, there often comes a time when they need assistance with daily activities such as taking medication, cleaning the house, and grocery shopping. For many people, taking on the role of a caregiver is not a viable option, so how do you manage your elderly parents’ health and wellbeing while continuing to take care of your own family? That’s where in-home care comes in handy! Keep reading to learn more.
Benefits of In-Home Care
We understand the ins and outs of in-home care and provide services that ensure your loved one is living a happy and healthy life. But not all elderly are open to the idea of receiving assistance, but with in-home care, you and your loved one will experience:
- Independence – Many seniors prefer to “age in place,” which means they don’t want to be placed in a nursing home where they lose a sense of dignity and independence. With in-home care, the senior is able to continue their normal routine with the assistance of a caregiver.
- Personalized, one-on-one care – No one person, lifestyle, or situation is the same, which is why in-home care is a popular choice. Because it is more personalized, it’s extremely efficient and allows your loved one to experience a sense of companionship with their caregiver.
- Peace of mind – If you’ve noticed your parent or loved one could use assistance around the house, but helping yourself isn’t plausible, hiring in-home care can take a weight of your shoulders.
When it comes to choosing a home care provider for your loved one, you want a combination of skill, experience, and compassion—and at Advanced Nursing & Home Support, you’ll find all three.
Our In-Home Care Services
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
If you have a parent or loved one in need of in-home care, call us today to schedule a free assessment to find out if Advanced Home Support is right for you!
Schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment
Ensuring your family’s peace of mind is our foremost priority. We look forward to discussing your loved one’s in-home care needs so we can match you with a homecare professional who is perfectly suited to your family. Find out if Advanced Nursing & Home Support is the right in-home care provider for you in Montgomery County, MD! We can visit your home and provide a free assessment to explain our services and how we can customize a unique plan that is right for you and your family.
Check out what our satisfied clients have to say about our leading in-home services in Montgomery County!
Call today for care tomorrow! Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984!