This specialization incorporates the latest Dementia Care Practice Recommendations and is recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association.
Home Care Pulse Training is the only care provider CE training provider recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association.
This 10 hour set of courses includes training on:
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease
- Understanding Dementia
- Activities for Individuals Living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mealtime with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Communicating with Individuals Living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Safe Environments for People Living with Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Supporting and Guiding Individuals through Dementia-Related Behaviors
- Helping Prevent Client Elopement
- Bathing Tips
- Fire Prevention & Safety
Advanced Nursing + Home Support is proud to use Home Care Pulse for our care providers’ continuing education and our client satisfaction.
In 2021, our care providers have completed 552 courses, totaling 1 year and 111 days worth of course time. That’s an amazing 11,424 hours of training!