Home Health Aide
The right home health aide can be an invaluable part of your family’s day-to-day life. When you have a loved one who requires professional in-home care, whether it is an elderly relative or someone who is living with a disability or recovering from an accident, knowing that the person providing care is well-trained, compassionate, and reliable is vital.
Advanced Nursing & Home Support offers a wide range of home care services that are tailored, case-by-case, to meet your loved one’s every need. With a home health aide, you can rest assured knowing your loved one is receiving the best personalized one-on-one home care throughout Maryland.
Learn more about Advanced Nursing & Home Support or request a complimentary in-home assessment in the Montgomery County, Maryland area today by giving us a call at 240-283-4984.
Our Home Care Services in Maryland
Our Maryland home health aides are able to help with a variety of home care tasks, from companionship to skilled nursing care and everything in between. Some of the things they can help with include:
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, quadriplegic care, paraplegic care, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dish washing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
Contact us today to learn more about the home care services we offer and how we can create a care plan perfectly suited to your needs.
Advanced Nursing & Home Support Means Quality Care
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we take pride in our home health aides and the quality of service we provide. We do everything we can to ensure that the care your loved one receives exceeds your expectations at every turn. We’ll match your loved one with a home health aide who is suited to their medical needs and their personality.
In addition to regular annual monitoring of our caretakers, we also do monthly monitoring with CareGuard. This background screening system allows us to stay up to date about our home health aides. Learn more:
Monitor Your Loved One’s Care
Knowing that your loved one is being cared for and the schedule they’re on can be very helpful when you’re far away. With the innovative Family Room technology, family members can connect with their loved ones and monitor how they are doing on a day-to-day basis through the internet. Our caretakers will upload daily information about your loved one, and you have the option to add notes and reminders, pay bills, and much more.
Learn more about Family Room »
Benefits of a Home Health Aide in Maryland
Are you considering hiring a home health aide to look after your loved ones in the Montgomery County area? A home health aide provides the following benefits:
- Aging in place – As your loved ones or parents age, they may prefer to do it in their home. Why? Being surrounded by happy memories can make the aging process less scary. Instead of choosing to send your loved one to an assisted living facility, choose a home health aide who can assist them while their age in place.
- Maintaining independence – The reason a lot of the elderly prefer aging in place over assisted living facilities is because they maintain a sense of independence. Although they have a home health aide to assist them, their day is planned on their terms in the comfort of their own home.
- Ensuring peace of mind – You may be worried about the wellbeing of your loved ones if they are living on their own. By hiring a home health aide you can rest easy knowing they have a highly trained aide ready at their beck and call.
- Providing one-on-one care – A home health aide will be able to determine the right level of care that your loved one needs. Through daily one-on-one care your loved one will receive the home health aide’s full attention, ensuring they are receiving the best care possible.
Contact us online or call us at 240-283-4984 to learn more about the benefits of hiring a home health aide suited to your needs.
Why Choose Advanced Nursing & Home Support?
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we understand how important your family is to you—that’s why they’re so important to us. We treat every person in our care with the dignity and kindness we would treat our own parents. In fact, our president, Samuel Lish, provides a home health aide for his mother through Advanced Nursing. Learn more about that and us in the video below:
Schedule an In-Home Assessment with a Home Health Aide in Maryland
If you have a loved in the Montgomery County, Maryland area that would benefit from the assistance of a home health aide, call Advanced Nursing & Home Support today. From companions to registered nurses, we have members of our staff who are fully qualified to meet the needs of your loved ones.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 today!
We proudly offer services in Maryland, including:
- Aspen Hill
- Chevy Chase
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery Village
- North Bethesda
- North Potomac
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- White Oak