- How soon can a care provider begin?
In almost all cases, we are able to start service the same day
- Once I start service, can I adjust the schedule? Will I have the same care provider?
The schedule is completely up to you. However, the more consistent the schedule the more likely you will have the same caregiver.
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid?
Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid for services.
- Do you accept long-term care insurance?
We work closely with several different Long Term Insurance companies. We make it a smooth process by filing and submitting everything for you.
- If I have an emergency, can I reach the office?
We are available 24/7. You will always be able to reach a staff member.
- How much do your services cost?
The rates for our services are very competitive and vary depending on the level of care that is needed. To find out more, please give our office a call to schedule a complimentary appointment.
- What happens if my love one’s care needs change?
We employ care providers from companions to RNs. As your loved one’s needs change, we can help you make those transitions.
- If my loved one goes to the hospital or to a facility, can you still help?
Yes! We can be with your loved one every step of the way. We specialize in transitions to and from hospitals and facilities.
- What do you mean by “light housekeeping”?
Light housekeeping is the everyday tidying of a home. It can consist of: laundry, dishes, changing the linens, wipe downs, and vacuuming.
- Do I have to sign a contract or keep services for a specified period of time?
We do have a standard service agreement that outlines the services that we will provide, which protects you and us. However, you can cancel our service at any time. Call for more details.
- Are your services only for seniors?
We also provide services to young adults, individuals with disabilities, victims of accidents, people recovering from a recent illness or surgery, and anyone who needs a little help getting around town.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We help with the difficult decisions. If you have a loved one who needs in-home care in the Maryland and DC area, take the first step towards peace of mind and contact Advanced Nursing + Home Support today. We provide unparalleled service from experienced, compassionate care providers.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-430-1500 to request more information!