In addition to a complete range of medical in-home care services, the caring and professional nurses at Advanced Nursing & Home Support can provide non-medical services, including homemaking, transportation, cleaning, and more. We always strive to match in-home caretakers with the unique needs of our clients because each person is different, and their individual requirements are specific to them and them alone.
Schedule a free in-home assessment to learn more about our non-medical in-home care services in Montgomery County, MD by calling 240-283-4984 or filling out the form to the left.
Our Non-Medical In-Home Care Services
Some of our non-medical in-home care services include:
- Homemaking – our staff will provide light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and phone answering services for your loved one to ensure the home stays tidy.
- Personal care – many loved ones suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s require extra personal care services, and our experienced and caring staff can provide personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more.
- Transportation – if your loved one needs to get to doctor’s appointments, visit the grocery store, or run other errands, the team at Advanced Nursing & Home Support can help.
- Specialty cleaning – our sister company, Elder Clean Pros, offers full-home deep cleaning, home safety, basic home chores, and maintenance services for your loved ones.
If your loved one requires additional non-medical home care services, call us today to discuss them. We’re happy to work with you to create a care plan that is just right for you and your family. Contact us today!
In-Home Care Professionals Who Truly Care
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we’re made up of a large team of trained and dedicated care professionals, who you can rely on to truly care about your parent or loved one. We can match your loved one with:
- Companions (companions offer non-medical care)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment Today
If you have a family member in Montgomery County, MD that requires non-medical in-home care, contact Advanced Nursing & Home Support today. We can help you ensure your loved one is as happy and healthy as possible.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule a free in-home assessment!
We proudly provide service in all of Montgomery County, MD, including: