Does your elderly parent or loved one require non-intensive in-home care? Many of our clients don’t require skilled or advanced medical support, and just need assistance with daily activities and personal needs. Companion care from Advanced Nursing + Home Support is a perfect solution for your family member that wants to maintain their independence at home while still receiving exceptional professional support.
HOW WE HELP
We use fully employed care providers to make sure every client receives the best care possible. We match our clients’ needs with our team of care providers to make sure there is a good fit. Our team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and companions will be there with you, every step of the way.
There are many reasons why people choose companion care for their loved ones:
- Medical support when it’s needed – one of the most valuable reasons to select companion care—especially with the trained and licensed team at Advanced Nursing + Home Support—is that your parent or loved one will have access to medical support in the event that it becomes necessary. You won’t have to worry about your family member falling or being injured at home—we’ll be there for you.
- In-hospital support – if you or a loved one is hospitalized, our companions can be there to help, above and beyond the staff at the hospital.
- Complete personal care and homemaking services are provided – we’ll see to all of your loved one’s personal needs, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, pet care, meal preparation, phone answering, light housekeeping, and more.
- Transportation services are available – Our companions can help your family member get where they need to go—whether it’s a trip to the grocery store or to fill a prescription.
- Specialty cleaning services when they’re needed – through our affiliate company, Elder Clean, we’re able to offer specialty cleaning services when they’re needed, including deep cleanings, tidying, dishes, and more.
We’ll see to all of your loved one’s personal needs, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, pet care, meal preparation, phone answering, light housekeeping, and more.
IF NEEDS CHANGE
Advanced Nursing + Home Support is there if you or your loved one’s needs change. Our trained and licensed team of RNs and LPNs will be there to provide more skilled care if needed. You won’t have to worry about your family member falling or being injured at home—we’ll be there for you.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We help with the difficult decisions. If you have a loved one who needs in-home care in the Maryland and DC area, take the first step towards peace of mind and contact Advanced Nursing + Home Support today. We provide unparalleled service from experienced, compassionate care providers.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-430-1500 to request more information!