Respite Care Services in Montgomery County, MD
You provide care for a loved one who can’t fully live independently. You’re happy to do the job, but you’re tired.
Not only do you have to balance your day-to-day responsibilities with caregiving, which can be difficult, it can feel as if you aren’t able to take a day off. No vacations, no out-of-town work trips, not even a last-minute getaway to a hotel.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we offer high-quality, trustworthy respite care in Montgomery County, Maryland, provided by our trained and experienced in-home care providers.
Whether you need a lot of help or just a little, we’ve got you covered.
What Is Respite Care?
Respite care is any form of short-term or occasional care for a loved one to alleviate the pressure on that person’s main caregiver.
If you provide caregiving duties to a loved one due to their age, illness, or injury, respite care can give you the space to take a break from your duties while also giving you peace of mind knowing your loved one is in skilled hands.
Who Needs Respite Care in Montgomery County, MD?
Whether you provide full-time care for a loved one in your home or you stop by occasionally to help with transportation or other needs, respite care can give you the freedom you need to take a break from your duties while still providing your loved one with high-quality, compassionate care.
Our respite care services in Montgomery County, Maryland, are available on one-time, occasional, or ongoing bases. Whatever your caregiving needs, our team has a solution for you!
What Types of Respite Care Services Are Available?
At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we pride ourselves on creating custom, individualized in-home care solutions to meet the needs of the families we serve. As a result, the services we provide to you and your loved one won’t be the same as the services we provide your neighbor.
We offer a variety of respite care services, including:
- Skilled nursing: Our RNs and LPNs can provide advanced medical care, including medication management, wound care, ventilator support, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and more.
- Personal care: Your loved one receives assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, and more from our dedicated team of providers.
- Companion care: We check in on your loved one to see how they’re doing, and assist with any small household tasks that may need attending to.
- In-hospital care: If your loved one is ill or has recently had surgery, our team can be there to provide care above and beyond what the hospital staff offers.
- Transportation services: Trust that your loved one can get to and from doctor’s appointments, social engagements, and more in safety with our team at the wheel.
- Specialty cleaning services: Through our affiliate company Elder Clean, we offer as-needed cleaning services, including deep cleaning, tidying, dishes, and more.
Whatever your loved one needs, we can find a caring, dependable provider to tend to them. Schedule your consultation to begin your individualized care plan!
Why Use Respite Care Services?
Respite care services provide a wide variety of benefits for both you and your loved one who needs care. Some of these benefits include:
- Reduced stress & risk of burnout. Providing frequent care to your loved one, on top of your other daily responsibilities, is stressful. We give you a break!
- Ability to travel. Not only can you take a vacation, but we do have some providers who can travel with your loved one so everyone can take a family vacation together with less stress!
- Keep your loved one home longer. If you’re able to more effectively balance your responsibilities and you have help caring for your loved one’s needs, they may be able to remain at home longer, improving their overall health and wellness.
- Expanded social circle. Not only does time off allow you to spend more time with friends and family, but a new person who understands your loved one’s needs can prove a valuable friend and helper.
- Flexibility. Use our respite care services as much or as little as you need. Only take a vacation once every couple of years? We’re here! Want someone to run Mom to her weekly hair appointment? We’ve got that covered!
See how Advanced Nursing & Home Support can improve your loved one’s quality of life and make caregiving less stressful for you. Schedule your consultation today for care tomorrow!