Paraplegic In-Home Care in Poolesville, MD
Finding quality care in Poolesville for a paraplegic family member is very important. You need to find a caretaker who will be able to expertly and compassionately meet your loved one’s every need. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we’re proud to fill that role. Our qualified and trained caretakers and registered nurses can provide complete care for your loved one, including (but not limited to):
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, physical therapy, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
Find an in-home care professional or nurse who is right for you—fill out the form to the right or call 240-283-4984 to schedule a free assessment in Poolesville.
Advanced Nursing: The Right Fit
Tom G. is a C3-4 quadriplegic. Nearly 10 years ago, he suffered a traumatic fall that left him paralyzed from the neck down. Because of the severity of his injury, Tom needs round-the-clock care that is provided by our care professionals.
We are uniquely equipped to handle complicated cases like Tom’s because we are a private, locally owned and operated home health care agency. Since we have both medical and non-medical staff available, we can handle both skilled nursing and companionship—which was ideal for a situation like Tom’s.
We started providing care for Tom in December 2004, and since then, we have carefully recruited and screen caregivers to work with him. We have carefully recruited and screened caregivers to work with Tom.
“You can’t just send someone over to take care of me,” Tom said. “My care needs are very specific and very complicated, and there is a lot of training necessary.”
In fact, in addition to our normal background check and interview process, we set up additional meet and greet with any potential caregivers and Tom—and then the selected caregivers receive 56 hours of orientation and training before they begin work independently. We do this because we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for you and your loved ones.
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment in Poolesville
If you or a paraplegic loved one require in-home care in Poolesville, MD, call the experts at Advanced Nursing & Home Support. We will schedule a time to meet with you in your home to discuss care requirements and what we can do to suit your individual needs. We have a wide range of caretakers and register nurses available, and our team can pair you with someone who is perfectly matched to you or your loved one.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule an appointment in Poolesville.