Advanced Nursing + Home Support can now provide care on call for residents of assisted living and retirement communities. We will provide a complimentary care plan for all residents who sign up and offer our care services without the typical 4-hour minimum.
We offer special partner rates for personal care, with a 1-hour minimum and 2-hour maximum*.
Other non-personal services such as wake-up calls, wake-up assistance, medication reminders, friendly visits or check-in phone calls are available as well, in blocks of 20 minutes.
- PERSONAL CARE – activities of daily living such as meal preparation, bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, and more.
- MEMORY CARE – specializing in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- DISABLED + RECUPERATIVE CARE – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more.
- COMPANION CARE – including light housekeeping, dish washing, laundry, dusting, pet care, medication reminders, and answering the telephone.
* Clients who require more than 2-hours of care per day will be billed at the agency’s preferred rates.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We help with the difficult decisions. If you have a loved one who needs in-home care in the Maryland and DC area, take the first step towards peace of mind and contact Advanced Nursing + Home Support today. We provide unparalleled service from experienced, compassionate care providers.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-430-1500 to request more information!