We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Advanced Nursing + Home Support decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email if such contact information is readily available. Users at that time shall have the option to permit or reject the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Advanced Nursing + Home Support, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by Advanced Nursing + Home Support. Through the use of advancedhomesupport.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
- Voluntarily provided information which may include, but not be limited to, your name, address, email address, and billing and/or credit card information, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include, but not be limited to cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Advanced Nursing + Home Support may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system.
Advanced Nursing + Home Support may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Advanced Nursing + Home Support’s web
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than is necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and/or the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Advanced Nursing + Home Support may in its own discretion sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to third parties. Advanced Nursing + Home Support may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Advanced Nursing + Home Support and/or advancedhomesupport.com
Advanced Nursing + Home Support may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Advanced Nursing + Home Support may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support, and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and be required to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to your personal information.
Advanced Nursing + Home Support uses various third-party social media features including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkdIn and other interactive programs. These social media platforms may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Advanced Nursing + Home Support’s control.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Advanced Nursing + Home Support may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Advanced Nursing + Home Support.
Advanced Nursing + Home Support respects your privacy; however, we do maintain and reserve the right to contact you
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Advanced Nursing + Home Support ‘s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use Advanced Nursing + Home Support’ website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Notwithstanding any unsubscription or opt-out, Advanced Nursing + Home Support will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Advanced Nursing + Home Support takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
This section provides details about rights California consumers may exercise under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other California privacy and data protection laws, as applicable.
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the following rights:
- The right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of “Personal Information,” as defined by the CCPA, that we have collected about them and how that information has been used over the past 12 months. They may also request a copy of this information, free of charge.
- The right to request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected about them, subject to certain exceptions.
- If a business sells Personal Information, the right to opt-out of the sale.
- The right not to be discriminated against if you choose to exercise any of these rights.
- Under California’s ‘Shine the Light’ law, California residents have the right to request certain information relating to “Personal Information”, as defined here, that we have shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
- If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights under the CCPA or California’s ‘Shine the Light’ law, contact us and include your mailing address and state of residence.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using Advanced Nursing + Home Support’s website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our websites. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and acceptance of such changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy related to our website, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number, or mailing address.Email:email@example.com
Telephone Number: (240) 430-1500
15800 Crabbs Branch Way, Ste 205
Derwood, Maryland 20855