Quadriplegic In-Home Care
We understand that finding care for a quadriplegic family member can be difficult. You need to find someone who can be both a nurse and a companion. At Advanced Nursing & Home Support, we’re proud to fill that role. Our qualified and trained caretakers and registered nurses can provide complete care for your loved one, including (but not limited to):
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, toileting, oral hygiene, and more
- Advanced nursing care – including medication management, ventilator management, wound care, physical therapy, and other medical and non-medical assistance
- Disabled care – including care for individuals who have been in accidents, people recovering from surgery or other medical procedures, and more
- Homemaking – including light housekeeping, dishwashing, laundry, dusting, pet care, and answering the telephone
- Transportation – to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and more
- Specialty cleaning – including housekeeping and maintenance services
Find an in-home care professional or nurse who is right for you—fill out the form to the right or call 240-283-4984 to schedule a free assessment.
Advanced Nursing: The Right Fit
Tom G. is a C3-4 quadriplegic. Nearly 10 years ago, he suffered a traumatic fall that left him paralyzed from the neck down. Because of the severity of his injury, Tom needs round-the-clock care that is provided by our care professionals.
We are uniquely equipped to handle complicated cases like Tom’s because we are a private, locally owned and operated home health care agency. Since we have both medical and non-medical staff available, we can handle both skilled nursing and companionship—which was ideal for a situation like Tom’s.
We started providing care for Tom in December 2004, and since then, we have carefully recruited and screen caregivers to work with him.
“You can’t just send someone over to take care of me,” Tom said. “My care needs are very specific and very complicated, and there is a lot of training necessary.”
In fact, in addition to our normal background check and interview process, we set up additional meet and greet with any potential caregivers and Tom—and then the selected caregivers receive 56 hours of orientation and training before they begin work independently. We do this because we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for you and your loved ones.
Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment
We understand how difficult your decision is—that’s why we want to make it easier for you, by scheduling a free in-home assessment. We’ll discuss our care services with you and how we can match one of our incredible caretakers or nurses with your loved one. At Advanced Nursing, we never take a cookie-cutter approach because we know every person and every situation is unique. We will always take the time to listen to your specific needs and match you or your loved one with a caretaker who is perfectly suited for you.
Contact us online or by phone at 240-283-4984 to schedule an appointment in the Montgomery County, MD area.
We offer services for the following areas including, but not limited to:
- Aspen Hill
- Chevy Chase
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery Village
- North Bethesda
- North Potomac
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- White Oak