Respite Care Services in Bethesda, MD
According to the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), nearly 90% of seniors want to stay in their new homes as they age – and for good reason. Aging in place improves a senior’s quality of life, which positively affects their physical health.
The rise in aging in place also means that more and more family members are becoming caregivers to their older relatives.
While it is rewarding, juggling your own responsibilities as well as the care of another can be overwhelming, leaving you burnt out.
You don’t have to do it alone!
Advanced Nursing & Home Support offers quality respite care services throughout Bethesda, Maryland, provided by our compassionate and reliable in-home care providers.
Everyone needs a little help. Let us help you!
What is Respite Care?
Respite care is temporary care for your loved one so that you, the primary caregiver, can have a short break from caregiving responsibilities. This can be to cover your vacation, or to give you a couple hours during the week to focus on your own responsibilities and self-care.
Who Needs Respite Care in Bethesda, MD?
Anyone who provides full-time or occasional care to a loved one can benefit from respite care services.
The respite care team at Advanced Nursing & Home Support allows you to take a needed break, while giving you peace of mind that your loved one is in good hands.
We offer a variety of services to cover all of your caregiving needs including:
- Skilled Nursing – Our RNs and LPNs can provide advanced medical care, including medication management, wound care, ventilator support, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and more.
- Personal Care – We can assist with bathing, dressing, oral hygiene and more!
- Companion Care – Our providers can check in on your loved one and help with tasks around the house.
- Transportation Services – Rest assured that your loved one will get to all of their appointments and social engagements safely with our trustworthy team!
- In-Hospital Care – If your loved on is ill or was recently injured, we provide personalized care above and beyond what a hospital can give.
- Cleaning Services – Through our affiliate company Elder Clean, we offer as-needed cleaning services, including deep cleaning, tidying, dishes, and more.
Why Use Respite Care Services?
Respite care provides many benefits to both caregivers and their loved ones such as:
- Decrease risk of burnout: Providing care for a loved one in addition to your own responsibilities can be stressful. Let us give you a break!
- Ability to travel: Take a vacation knowing that your loved one is being well cared for. We even have some providers who can travel with you, allowing your loved one to join in on the family fun!
- Keeping your loved one in the comfort of home: The more support you receive, the longer your loved one can stay in their own home longer, improving both physical and mental health.
- Support: Acting as a primary caregiver can feel isolating. Having someone you can talk to who understands is invaluable.
- Flexibility: Use our services as often or as little as you need. We have a solution to support you!